Monday, April 26, 2010

Introduction

I would like to take this time to give you a better look into my life. It has been a long and sometimes painful road to East High's graduating Class of 2010. I started this journey at Bethel Grove Elementary School. This was the place where I found my strengths and weaknesses and became a better person for knowing them. Mrs. Brenda Lewis was my third and fourth grade teacher. She was always very friendly and a very articulate. She is the kind of woman I strive to be when I grow up. She forced me to want to be better. She taught that nothing in the world was free and that if I wanted something I would have to strive to get what I wanted. She helped me to obtain work ethics and learn how to be a leader not a follower. I am still living by her words today.

Capstone Presentation Day is a very special day for me and my classmates. This is somewhat of a finale showcasing all the work that we have done over the years. My project is very important to me and I took it very seriously. I hope that my diligence is shown through my words in my research. Thank you so much for giving us this opportunity to let you see and experience the work that we have done.

Sincerely,

Ashley T. Mayfield

No comments:

Post a Comment